[DeTomaso] Driver's side window motor

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 14:03:26 EDT 2016

Garth,

Do you still have the stock switches? Few stock switches are still working anymore--they have a finite lifespan. The stock replacements from Wilkinson are notorious for poor quality (I've held one that was broken in the package!). For years people have used Bosch replacements which look almost identical to stock. In fact so many cars have them that many people don't even realize they aren't stock!

So, what kind do you have?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone