[DeTomaso] Driver's side window motor

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Wed Oct 12 13:32:51 EDT 2016

Garth,
Do you see any movement of the ammeter when you operate the switch? Window motors do not have any relays in the circuit but they have a built in circuit breaker in the motor.
Start with a jumper directly from the battery to the motor and see what happens. Power to one lead, ground to the other. Revers for operation the other direction.
Forest