[DeTomaso] Kirk Evans fundraiser

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 11:42:16 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

Kirk Evans never got signed up on the new forum. He posted the following on the PI forum, and called me today to ask me to post it for him here as well.

Cheers!

Mike

-----

Hi all,

Through the years many I have spoke with many of you by phone needing advise or tec support. Often you ask "how can I return the favor" to my answer back "no worries---glad to help" which is very true.

My grandson Alex, who many of you know has Tourettes and other issues is in choir this year. They are having a fund raiser and the sale is with pasta---every Detomaso owners favorite food. (tongue in cheek)

If you could find it in your heart to help, please go to this link:

www.funpastafundraising.com/shop/perrysburg-choirs-1

This program is fantastic at his school and they need your support. At Check out, please scroll down to "Mclane Alexander" so Alex gets credit for your purchase.

Thank you in advance for you support now and over the years with everything.

All the best,

Kirk Evans --- AmeriSport ind. ---

Sent from my iPhone