[DeTomaso] [SDP] Re: 2017 POCA Fun Rally

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:05:17 EDT 2016

Here I come again!....
Ed, I hope you are not expecting Marshall to put a bid in...  not after our experience of 2014!

By the way, no one from POCA had the curtesy of responding to my question "why POCA did not support SDP club hosting the 2014 rally and instead, sabotaged our efforts and totally ignored our pleas for support"?    Someone or someones were behind this "coup" and no one will ever have the nerve or class to even apologize without admitting guilt, just like our politicians!

I really don't expect to get an answer from the POCA board, but I do want everyone on the list to know, although our club worked twice x twice as hard to successfully host such an awesome event, we had to double and triple our work in order to compensate for the luck of support from POCA.

Our love and passion for the car may take over our brain and lead us back to another rally, but believe me, we know who our friends are these days.