[DeTomaso] FW: [SDP] Re: 2017 POCA Fun Rally

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:05:37 EDT 2016

A lot depends on location selected, Las Vegas is a bear in May or June, other venues e.g. Reno have a good chance of snow prior to June. Then there is the whole accessibility for driving with weather.

I would recommend dates be left open for the proposing chapter to select, that way they can also avoid (or take advantage of) any conflicts to other local events.

Julian