[DeTomaso] Canada

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Mon Oct 10 17:57:00 EDT 2016

Just don’t send it my way!!

Larry (first frost today) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of bill
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 5:02 PM
To: Dave Londry; detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Canada

Not quite the word I have been using the the last couple of days

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Dave Londry <davel at emspace.com>
Date: 2016-10-10  1:46 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Well thanks for the good wishes Larry.

Mathew is busy dumping on the East end of the country, but I'm in the
extreme West and it's just fine here.
(Bill is just over the Rockies from us, where they had a snowstorm
yesterday, so he's probably more sensitive)

Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)