[DeTomaso] Bare Body

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 10 14:00:40 EDT 2016

I have some from my restoration. Took the body down to the metal and fix rust issues in rocker-panels and lower doors.
Is that what your looking for??

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of The DeTomaso Registry Guy <detomasoregistry at gmail.com<mailto:detomasoregistry at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, October 10, 2016 10:21 AM
To: DeTomaso List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Bare Body

I am looking to assemble some photos of the bare body (Pantera and other models).

If you have some photos to share of the bare body and chassis structure please send them to me.

I'll create a section once I have a couple of samples.

Also, if your car already has some worthy photos in the registry, let me know, and I'll copy

them from your registry entry to the group.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov