[DeTomaso] Bare Body

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:21:19 EDT 2016

I am looking to assemble some photos of the bare body (Pantera and other models).

If you have some photos to share of the bare body and chassis structure please send them to me.

I'll create a section once I have a couple of samples.

Also, if your car already has some worthy photos in the registry, let me know, and I'll copy

them from your registry entry to the group.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp