[DeTomaso] Sept SSCC

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 16:16:34 EDT 2016

 My run at Silver State. You will note that my speed varies quite a bit do to overheating  as can be seen on the temp gauge left of my chin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akHsbvs_JWE&feature=youtu.be
Come and join us in 2017 for the 30th Anniversary of the running of the Silver State Classic Challenge.
Mark5461