[DeTomaso] Stuttgart 911SC

P K Spangler amarathon at gmx.net
Sat Oct 8 05:50:05 EDT 2016

Begin forwarded message:
Paul , et alia: Here is a pic of the engine. It is a 1979 911SC, the whole car looks as good as the engine compartment. Took the entire car apart and put it all back together, had the motor rebuilt to 3.2 L with Mahle cylinders and pistons, updated the cam shafts to S series and installed PMOs with MSD 6AL capacitive discharge system. So six wires to hook up this weekend and 5 gal of gas to put in the tank, it will be the first time she has started in many years. All of the old parts brackets etc were bead blasted and rezoned. The old wires cleaned and reconditioned. I can’t wait to start the Pantera project which is nothing more that a dipped shell at this time sitting with primer. Summer is over here in southern Germany and so just a few driving days left. Cheers Phil

> From: Paul A Rimov <rimovp at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Joining the forum from Stuttgart
> Date: October 7, 2016 at 7:16:08 PM GMT+2
> To: P K Spangler <amarathon at gmx.net>
>
> Do tell more about your 911 SC.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 7, 2016, at 6:45 AM, P K Spangler <amarathon at gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Gents:
>> I am joining the forum from Stuttgart Germany. I have an old 1972 Pantera apart for many years and hopefully will get the metal work done and have it back on the road in the future.
>> I am currently finishing a full restoration on a 1979 911SC.
>> Best Regards - Phil Spangler

>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

    unknown.jpg Begin forwarded message: