[DeTomaso] Electric mirrors?

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 01:19:19 EDT 2016

I would help if I could, but I can't.

Get the shop manual (be sure it covers the electric system) for the source
car. Then you can figure out how to do the mirrors. First try the main
public  library, libraries have factory manuals going back many years. Making
car  manufacturer's manuals available to public libraries is required by U.S.
law,  IIRC.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Eat dessert first, life is uncertain.
Have fun  today.
SOBill