[DeTomaso] Alternator

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 12:25:57 EDT 2016

Mike,
I just run a bigger pulley on the Alternator
that way when you spin the motor up to 7500 rpm
it does not fry itself:)

I did have an issue with my firebird alternator but
that is because it had an electric fuel pump, vac
pump, elect water pump, two elect fans, msd
so it was way overloaded...actually melted the inside

See you at Thunderhill

Bob Benson