[DeTomaso] Alternator blues....

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Wed Oct 5 14:00:55 EDT 2016

<<We were in a German language class when it all went down - Good story.>>

God story....welll????

Larry (is only 61) - Cleveland (AKA "Baby")

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Jack Donahue
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 1:54 PM
To: Mike Drew
Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Alternator blues....

OK - here’s a bit of a co-incidence - My father wanted to buy a Porsche
Super-90 in 1961 at Neillo Porsche  - at that time they had one business
only - the Porsche dealership on Fulton Ave. in Sacto..
BUT - Mr. Neillo wanted the car also - a powder blue couple with red
leather. So the battle began with my father arguing he had cash in his
pocket and the car was on the showroom floor - so it was “for sale”. Neillo
won - so my father bought a pearl white Super - removable hadrtop - red
leather. But he loved the Super-90 (red line-6500). I was in high school
with Rick and Roger Neillo and almost wound up in a fist fight. We were in a
German language class when it all went down - Good story. I see the family
has expanded their business  - more headaches.
I am now the longest standing member of the Porsche Club of America( 61
years) and the only remaining Charter member - it began in 1955. I should go
pull some rank on the Neillos for old times sake.
Anyway - I thought I recognized the name.
Jack
> On Oct 5, 2016, at 10:34 AM, Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, the Niello family owns almost all the import car dealerships in
Sacramento. Niello Audi, Niello VW, Niello Land Rover, etc etc.

<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of
<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> wrote:

> [...]
use