[DeTomaso] DeTomaso corollary

Emiliano Ballejos mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:19:23 EDT 2016

I've owned both. I've had two 750 SEIs and one 900 SEI.

Wonderful quirky machines in the way the Pantera is. I wouldn't consider spending what people are paying now. I never paid more than $2,500 for any of mine and they were all in excellent condition. I never really had a problem with them. If they are sorted and services they are reliable.

I currently own about 30 Italian motorcycles. If you want something awesome and undervalued then get a Laverda triple.

If you have any specific questions about just about any Italian motorcycle, new or old, I have probably owned or ridden one.

Regards,
Emiliano

Sent from my iPhone