[DeTomaso] DeTomaso corollary

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:11:19 EDT 2016

Has anyone ridden a Benelli Sei, the 6-cylinder motorcycle introduced by Alejandro DeTomaso after taking over the company?

Besides being, ahem, inspired by Honda’s 6-cylinder bike, was it supposed to be any good?

There are a handful for sale in Europe for between €12,000 and €20,000, which is interesting. I was kind of hoping that they would just be considered “old” and not “collectible”, but they aren’t giving them away. One example may be found here:

http://ww3.autoscout24.es/classified/286071978?asrc=st|as