[DeTomaso] Virus through FB from Charles Macall or Tommy Gunnerson

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 01:56:48 EDT 2016

Thanks for the warning, Bill. I got infected through a message from Goran
that had a photo of my car and everything! Then I infected Tomas and who
knows who else.

The good news is that it appears fairly easy to remove. I was using Chrome
at the time and it only affected Chrome - opening FB in IE I had no
problems. In Chrome I found a new complement (in Russian?!)  that I didn't
recognize, I deleted it and changed my password and I haven't spammed
anyone since so hopefully it's solved.