[DeTomaso] NPC: Ford GT Engine/Trans combo- Ford Racing number??

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Oct 3 19:01:48 EDT 2016

Hi Steve,
As with everything....  I believe this -was- an option from Ford
Racing back between about 2005 and 2010 (maybe not with the
transmission though).  I'm not surprised if you can't find anything on
it now.  I can't find parts I bought from them 20 years ago either.
This is why I've kept all my -old- Ford Racing catalogs... so I can
confirm I'm not going crazy.  ;)

or maybe I am.

Asa  Jay

Quoting steven.liebenow at att.net:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home