[DeTomaso] NPC: Ford GT Engine/Trans combo- Ford Racing number??

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon Oct 3 18:46:40 EDT 2016

Guys,
I thought my steel sieve brain saw something somewhere about a "crate" style  engine/trans combo for the new Ford GT's  (Pre V6 twin hairblower version) available from Ford Racing.......
I can't find where I thought I saw it....... and the internet is a black pile of poo on the subject......
Would also consider a 5.0 dual cam/conventional 6spd thing too.....just in case anyone has any wish books lying around with greasy pages.....
Ciao!
Steve