[DeTomaso] Looking for a driver type Pantera for a friend.

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:26:39 EDT 2016

All,

I've been asked to put out the "feelers" for a Pantera in decent
condition.  A local friend of mine is looking to either sell his 1971 Boss
351 Mustang and buy a Pantera or trade the Boss for a Pantera.

I'll point him to the usual places to look.  Given the condition of his
car, I would think he's in the $50k to $60k price range.  He wants to buy a
local car, but I know almost all of the cars in our area and none are
currently for sale.

Corey