[DeTomaso] New Rear Window and Engine-Bay Cooling Fan

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:35:46 EDT 2016

Stephen, I am sorry I posted that photo as I didn't intend for it to side
track your post.

I just want to show and agree with AJL's comments that the window
"completes" the rear, ESPECIALLY if one has a induction system that needs to
be seen.  Good to hear that your method of controlling the under hood and
air induction temperature is working.  Just hope the upper engine road debri
is eliminated also.

Due you plan to provide the drawings of the components to duplicate or maybe
sell a kit?

Joe