[DeTomaso] New Rear Window and Engine-Bay Cooling Fan

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Oct 2 01:19:33 EDT 2016

   I would like to see more photos, outdoors sitting alongside other
   Pantera's.
   But with that said and only seeing the two photos you have in your
   gallery, my opinion has changed.  I had my doubts that it would look
   significantly different, but I must say that I think adding the rear
   window easily adds a few thousand dollars to the car's appeal.
   Honestly, I think it gives it a really nice clean look.  It -does- look
   like it's meant to be there.
   You did a great job of engineering to make it work.  I'm anxious to
   read the article.
   :)
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com