[DeTomaso] NPC: German Mustang GT Polizei

Roland willibillie at live.de
Tue Nov 29 16:07:55 EST 2016

Ha, we try to do so, but for sure not with a US crap car. Our Autobahn has nice cornerings and these things can only do straights....

Am 29.11.2016 um 22:01 schrieb audionut at hushmail.com<mailto:audionut at hushmail.com>:

   Ha!  Nice.

   Leave it to the Germans to enforce their laws
   with maximum efficiency.....

   Reminds of that old saying they have about Europe:

   "Heaven is British police, French food and German cars.  Hell is German
    police, British food and French cars."

   Sent using Hushmail
   On November 28, 2016 at 5:40 PM, "Mike Thomas" <mbefthomas at comcast.net><mailto:mbefthomas at comcast.net>
    wrote:

   >[1]http://www.thedrive.com/news/6198/germanys-new-ford-mustang-gt-
   >police-car-lo
   >oks-rad
   >
   >Fur das Autobahn, ja?
   >
   >Mike Thomas
   >Pres., Panteras Northwest
   >Yellow '74 #6328

   >To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   >etc.) use the links above.
   >
   >Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
   >any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
   >the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
   >archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

References

   1. [6]http://www.thedrive.com/news/6198/germanys-new-ford-mustang-gt-