[DeTomaso] Gas Tank Sealer Fail - POR-15

Trip Owen lance730 at msn.com
Mon Nov 28 13:13:12 EST 2016

I tried gas tank sealer on an old Mercedes (sorry) tank and got a fail.

It is very sticky, but despite flushing with acid a few times, it failed to

stick inside, the only way I knew was to cut an access panel out to look inside

where I found it draping down inside in some areas, so be warned, it won't work

unless inside is super clean.  Bought a new repro tank - ouch.

Trip

DC