[DeTomaso] Machine tools sale

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Mon Nov 28 10:12:34 EST 2016

Kurt my friend call me in the office I will give you some ideas. I do a lot
of auction stuff.

Larry (330.467.2430) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Kurt Byrnes
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 7:10 PM
To: De Tomaso List
Subject: [DeTomaso] Machine tools sale

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My brother-in-law recently passed away and
we're trying to clean out his tools. There are MANY end mill cutters,
calipers of all sorts, files, etc. as well as several very large tool
boxes. There are a couple grinders, a 1ton+ welding table, 600lb bench
vice, and so on. I haven't even begun to inventory everything. Does
anyone know of an auction house or estate sale type company in or
working in Pittsburgh that would assist in selling this stuff. We're
not really interested in selling things one by one. The only trouble is
the owner of the home where things are does not want the sale to occur
at the house so everything would need to be relocated prior to sale.

Kurt