[DeTomaso] gas tank coating, (getting back to Rich Hoppe)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Nov 27 17:00:03 EST 2016

If I recall, Richard Barkley did this with Zonkey (his Pantera).  He may
be a good person to ask directly as it was quite some time ago that he
used POR-15 on his gas tank and I would think by now he'd know if it was
still good.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com