[DeTomaso] gas tank coating

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 20:45:51 EST 2016

Sta-Bil has a new additive (it may be "Sta-Bil 360"), that they advertise as cleaning gas injectors, and keeping everything clean from modern gasoline problems.  Has anyone tried it - or know any facts about it?    ---BILL Lewis

________________________________
I am working on one of my cars and wanted to ask if anyone had trouble with
POR 15 gas tank sealer.
Or what other type of sealer is good?
My neighbor is in a Cushman club and they have had problems with POR 15
sealer. The new gas they say dissolves something in it and then it creates
a coating in the carbs causing them to run poorly until they redo the carb
and then it starts all over.

What is the current thinking?

thanks Rich Hoppe