[DeTomaso] Pantera night at Irwindale Speedway, Saturday, Dec 3rd

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 24 12:29:51 EST 2016

Hey Guys and Gals,
Hang on! The Pantera Night at Irwindale is rapidly approaching.
Come join us on Saturday, December 3rd for what may be the very last Foothill Panteras Irwindale Speedway night.  No, Foothill Panteras isn't going away, but Irwindale Speedway might be.  For the last couple of years there has been talk of new owners shutting down the Speedway and replacing it with an Outlet Store Mall.  Apparently we have plenty of speedways and dragstrips in SoCal, but not enough malls.  Whatever!
Anyway, we still have this opportunity to enjoy what has been one of our favorite annual events.  Here's the deal;  we put our cars on display for the evening's incoming crowd to enjoy, followed by some parade laps and we get free admission for the driver and their passenger to the evening's track events.  This time it is the "Night of Destruction".  Sounds like a sophisticated automotive endeavor, doesn't it?  Come join us and hang with your Pantera buddies, grab a beer and enjoy some good old fashioned American fun.
 If you plan to join us, we need to meet at the track at 3:00 PM.  Please let me know if you're coming.
Rob D'Orazio    (626)795-0915President, Foothill Panteras