[DeTomaso] moving forward

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:06:00 EST 2016

gets sticky for sure but olive oil smells much nicer than 80w and when
it leaks out onto the garage floor you can dip some bread in it and
have a quick snack.
 Sent using Hushmail
On November 22, 2016 at 3:17 PM, "bill"  wrote:Red red red
CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Stock  Date: 2016-11-22
1:20 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: marshallgsmith , Larry - Ohio Time ,
"'DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com'"  Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] moving
forward
I kind of like Sassy Red for Race

On 11/22/16, 10:59 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of marshallgsmith"
 wrote:

>   Hey Larry,
>
>   Extra virgin oil is a must but you must ensure that you use the
right
>   viscosity. Viscosity in olive oil is rated by color.
>
>   Blond is the best but you probably won't find it in extra virgin
so
>   brunette is acceptable.

>   Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

use