[DeTomaso] No racing again at the 2017 POCA Fun Rally?

bill bill at incendium.com
Tue Nov 22 18:16:23 EST 2016

Yup, write the question for the answer you want.......
Flames.......

CheersBill MooreCalgary
Good idea.  SurveyMonkey!

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Rich Hoppe <richbhoppe at gmail.com<mailto:richbhoppe at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:25 AM
To: Dan Courtney <dan at excaliburre.com<mailto:dan at excaliburre.com>>
Cc: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>, Ed Mendez <whaleblue22 at hotmail.com<mailto:whaleblue22 at hotmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] No racing again at the 2017 POCA Fun Rally?

I did not mean to cause drama.
I was only trying to get the idea of poca co-sponsoring track events in the future talked about.   Maybe a vote by the members would put the issue to rest.
I am all for whatever the whole membership votes.

Sent from my iPhone