[DeTomaso] moving forward

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 22 13:59:23 EST 2016

Hey Larry,Extra virgin oil is a must but you must ensure that you use the right viscosity. Viscosity in olive oil is rated by color.Blond is the best but you probably won't find it in extra virgin so brunette is acceptable.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Everything was said and it is over now. We are all happy and welcome here.

SO I was thinking about using olive oil in my ZF. Would using extra virgin
be pushing it too much?

Larry (I should try it once) - Cleveland