[DeTomaso] No racing again at the 2017 POCA Fun Rally?

Ed Mendez whaleblue22 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:36:06 EST 2016

So you can criticize everyone including our hard working volunteers, but you can't take criticism, I see BMW Dan, it's clear to me now that you drive 1 series.

Well BMW Dan I wasn't talking about me or the BOD, I was talking about when you bash POCA on this open forum, you are not just bashing the BOD, you are bashing 900 members and good people, we are family; bash one of us, bash all of us. So maybe BMW Dan you're not welcome on OUR forum.

Troll

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus