[DeTomaso] This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum...

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon Nov 21 17:00:13 EST 2016

I think that was all a giant slip-up and that Joe has re-considered
those words.

Let's just proceed on that basis and get on with being a our normal
gabby forum.
Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

904 429 1937 (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

-------------- next part --------------

        [1]<[6]dan at excaliburre.com>
        [2]<[7]dan at excaliburre.com>
        [3]<[8]dan at excaliburre.com>
        [4]<[9]dan at excaliburre.com>
      A  A >A  wrote:
[...]

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)