[DeTomaso] No racing again at the 2017 POCA Fun Rally?

Dan Courtney dan at excaliburre.com
Sun Nov 20 13:43:22 EST 2016

Good info, Julian.
Another option might be to JV with one of the private groups who have the tracks rented for most weekends, like Speed Ventures, Red Line, Time Attack, etc.
I spoke to Aaron at Speed Ventures last year to try and salvage Vegas.
The concept was his organization would rent the track and organize the entire event, as they do every weekend, at one track or another.
They would open it up to their regular members to fill the pits and to make it pencil out.
Panteras would be able to race in all four brackets, with or without his instructors, and we’d get the track for one “Pantera Only” event.
My suggestion, take it or not, is for the Club to begin these kind of conversations early, and see what options come up for ‘18.

DanTomaso