[DeTomaso] NPC: Need ad blocker recommendation

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 12 19:28:16 EST 2016

I'm using Avast, it seem to work good.

    On Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:54 AM, Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

   I second that recommendation.
  Asa
  Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

  Ian Hannington <ihannington286720mi at comcast.net> wrote:
  I use Ghostery. Works great.
  Good luck,
  Ian
  -----Original Message-----
  From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On
  Behalf
  Of Mike Thomas
  Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 1:24 PM
  To: 'De Tomaso List'
  Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC: Need ad blocker recommendation
  Given that we all spend a lot of time on the web, I thought I'd canvass
  the
  collective for advice on the most successful ad blockers you/re using,
  as
  well anything to block the search traces on Google, etc..  Finding I'm
  way
  behind on putting this science to work for me.
  Thanks!
  Mike Thomas
  Pres., Panteras Northwest
  Yellow '74 #6328
  Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not
  exceed 1.5
  Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  use
  the links above.
  list.
  They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
  approve
  the archiving of list messages.
  use the links above.