[DeTomaso] Pulling the harmonic balancer

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 12:32:54 EST 2016

Tearing down an old Cleveland I picked up, need to pull the harmonic
balancer.  Looking like that takes a puller of some kind?

Also, Harbor Freight Tools alert: first time I used the four-wheel engine
stand I bought, one of the cast metal wheels at the back just disintegrated
at the center as I was rolling it across the garage, with the engine on it
of course.  Can still move it, and shouldn't be surprised for the price, but
cheap . . .

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328