[DeTomaso] Need ProvaMo Help

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:01:29 EST 2016

Hey listers,

I get more requests for help than I can possibly support, so I have to prioritize.  As this guy has not yet

 'shared' with the registry, he is way WAY down the help list for me.

I don't even know if he has a registry account yet.

So I'll leave this one up to someone else to assist.

Include me in your first contact at least so I know somebody is working this one.

Thanks group,

Chuck

Any members in Atlanta that would accept a fee to look at a potential purchase for me?

Scott Keiser, CEO

(800) 511-2601

(770) 354-9362 cell

(770) 831-8193 fax