[DeTomaso] Giacobbi Sinthesis designed by Tom Tjaarda

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 12 07:26:58 EST 2016

As suggested, googled and these two articles are worth the time to visit

This one has some good T Tjaarda insights into what he liked in a car design
https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hsx/2014/07/Singular-Vision---1970-Sinthesis-2000-Berlinetta/3739631.html

and this one has more photos
http://www.lotusespritturbo.com/Giacobbi_Sinthesis_2000.htm