[DeTomaso] Engine help needed - I've got gas! (or my car does....)

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 06:04:44 EST 2016

You mean CO and not CO2, right?

My understanding is to reduce CO and increase Nox, you lean the carb -
which should also reduce CO2, since it is a byproduct of burning gasoline.

If nothing has changed on your car, perhaps your carburetor just needs a
good cleaning.

The hardest part is knowing if your changes helped without taking it back
for testing.  It would help if you could take it somewhere and tune it to
pass.

On 11/12/16, 5:30 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Charles McCall"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of