[DeTomaso] Nardi wheel

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:45:00 EST 2016

Gentlemen--
Just swapped out my stock steering wheel with this Nardi unit, which
is slightly smaller in diameter but with a thicker grip.  Thanks to
Jerry Sackett who happened to have an old horn button lying around
which he sold to me.

My first comment from a fellow car guy (modern Corvette) was "Looks
like it belongs there."  Which is precisely the look I was hoping for.

 Sent using Hushmail