[DeTomaso] NPC: today

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 14:44:46 EST 2016

Thanks to ALL you guys and gals that have served our country. We are all indebted to you and your service.

Marshall
On Fri, 11/11/16, Jack Donahue <demongusta at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: today
 To: "Larry - Ohio Time" <Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com>
 Cc: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
 Date: Friday, November 11, 2016, 9:52 AM

 Semper fi
 > On Nov 11, 2016, at 8:22 AM, Larry - Ohio
 Time <Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com>
 wrote:

 >   On the eleventh month,
 eleventh day, and eleventh hour we celebrate our
 >   veterans who have brought us
 peace.

 >   Thank You All and may God
 Bless You

 >   Larry
 (Cleveland) Homolak

 > DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
 >
 > To manage your
 subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
 the links above.

 Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
 forward any message posted here to all past, current, or
 future members of the list. They also grant the list owner
 permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving
 of list messages.