[DeTomaso] Car guy bucket list suggestions

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 13:14:51 EST 2016

Lynn,

You actually listed three items. :)

I believe the Festival of Speed was the weekend before Le Mans Classic. So the obvious answer is to go to England first, then France. That is two years from now though. This coming year you should go to the revival.

When (not if) you make your plans, let me know and I will hook you up with the local Pantera guys....

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone