[DeTomaso] FW: Re: Trans Am Pantera

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Nov 8 17:29:27 EST 2016

Dear Mark,

                   Thanks for the link.   From reading it, it would appear that Warren’s early races didn’t go so well.   He had about three DNFs and the picture that started this thread was probably from one of those.  However, it would also appear that after the three DNFs, his experience and luck improved enough that he was much more successful.   I must give him credit and I  regret his untimely fatal racing accident.  Thanks again for the short course and review of Pantera racer, Warren Tope.

                            Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles