[DeTomaso] FS: Corvette C4 Seats, Need Recovering

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 20:48:05 EDT 2016

I doubt very much if the seat frame could be moved enough to the right to miss the hump.  The Corvette C4 seats do have a slight interference with the e-brake housing, easily remedied by a slight cutout.  You need the firewall reduction to full move the seat back.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328