[DeTomaso] familiar steering wheel

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 19:11:07 EDT 2016

Yes, the wheel pads are very close cousins. But, NOT the same.

Note the Capri pad has three, flat spokes.

On the Pantera, those three spokes each have a long, recessed triangular shape not seen on the Capri version.

I have a loose Pantera wheel and a couple of the Capri pads, and while I haven’t actually executed the mounting, I do believe
the Capri pad would successfully mount to the Pantera wheel.

Larry