[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Dues Analysis

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 30 11:19:38 EDT 2016

There is an easy solution.  The "POCA member record" database can keep your choice, Paper or PDF.

Not sure "why" there is even a debate.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of fastgrandma via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:19 PM
To: "pantdino at aol.com<mailto:pantdino at aol.com>" <pantdino at aol.com<mailto:pantdino at aol.com>>, "erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com<mailto:erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com>" <erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com<mailto:erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com>>, Marshall Smith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net<mailto:marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net>>
Cc: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] POCA Membership Dues Analysis

You have to realize that not everyone has a computer and some that do absolutely do not want their Newsletter online. The Newsletter has been sent as a pdf to the Eruopeans and members in Canada for some time now but even there, a couple want paper copies and that should be their absolute right since that is the one thing that the club does for its members: the publications!

At the Rally we heard from several who had various reasons for wanting printed publications only and it would be very wrong to deny that. Maybe those 'other' clubs might do that but that is a good reason to not belong to them.

Judy