[DeTomaso] Sucking power of a Holly electric fuel pump?

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Sun May 29 22:13:29 EDT 2016

What's the sucking power of an Electric fuel pump ?

Do you think I can pull 29 inches with a Holley Electric Fuel Pump ?

I'm just wondering if I drain all my gas out of the tank with the electric
fuel pump... and then add new gas... if I am going to be SOL ... and have
to re-prime the fuel lines?

I don't think so... but then again.. I have no idea.   Anyone have
experience with priming the gas?

Thank in advance.
-dt