[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Dues Analysis

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun May 29 21:57:21 EDT 2016

I don¹t think there¹s anyone in the club that thinks it¹s a bad idea to
³bid out² to find someone that will publish for cheaper.

The issue is around the need to increase dues, while also switching to
full color for the newsletter, especially when we also have a quarterly
(sometimes) Profiles.  If we need to cut costs, don¹t increase them by
making the newsletter full color.  It isn¹t needed.

The best suggestion is to combine the newsletter and Profiles, and to
switch to bi-monthly instead of quarterly.  That cuts the mailings to 6
instead of 12, and the printings to 6 instead of 16.  It also gives the
appearance of a more cohesive club.  Something like this was suggested a
few years ago, and while it obviously died, I didn¹t hear any of the
arguments for/against.

On 5/29/16, 8:29 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Pantdino via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of