[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Dues Analysis

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:02:09 EDT 2016

Well I know when I look at the great picture of the car on the front and
have to read the description to know it is say a deep red - I would have
enjoyed seeing the actual color.  Often the back page has some neat
pictures I would also enjoy seeing in color.

As to the cost rebidding something every so often makes complete sense.
Any well run organization should do it. In a competitive world it often
easy to get a better price with good quality if you ask.

On Saturday, May 28, 2016, cuvee <cuvee at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>    Be interesting to see how many people do not renew with POCA?
>
>    Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S(R)4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

   Well I know when I look at the great picture ofA the car on the front
   and have to read the description to know it is say a deep red - I would
   have enjoyed seeing the actual color.A  Often the back page has some
   neat pictures I would also enjoy seeing in color.

   As to the cost rebidding something every so often makes complete
   sense.A  Any wellA run organization should do it. In a competitive
   world it often easy to get a better price with good quality if you ask.