[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Dues Analysis

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun May 29 00:13:17 EDT 2016

Will, thank you for your comments. I think a lot of us think the same way; just unfortunate that someone else thinks otherwise.

I haven't figured out how going to color in the Newsletter is going to save money; that normally costs more. Considering going with a cheaper printer is asking for trouble as it will produce a cheaper product; currently we have a very good printer who works with us greatly.

Judy