[DeTomaso] New updates to the POCA site

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat May 28 15:22:03 EDT 2016

That's why I like paper Profiles... I rotate through the past bunch of
years and read a few articles before going to bed at night... it takes a
long time to rotate through all the issues. It's fun to go back and read
the issues from the past...

   On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 9:18 PM, Ed Lyerly <[1]ed.lyerly at nctv.com>